Thursday, August 14, 2008

its been a long day since my last log...last time i was a nameless one, now my position is even lower that my previous position...duno why decided to blog today... i feel kinda emo today since morning, my buddy noes it but i cant put my finger on it...its like i haven been emo for a v long time! haha ok 10 days of staying in the jungle was abit damaging to my brains! but i was ultra high today... cos i could finally meet my dearest in 10 days... i mean even when i saw her for jus 30 secs, i felt like my world was complete... so happy
going away has taught me many things...i felt that alota things i have to cherish, i have to take as a priviledge not an entitlement...i have burnt marks, bruises and thorns out of my flesh but its all worth it for all my loved ones, i keep them safe! :)
basically i cant realli sleep today so i decided to blog...watchin vids at the same time..actually i gott a reflect. its not that i'm fearless...i'm shit scared..... who wont be. i feel like i'm pratically gift wrapping the present and giving it away...but i wont wana be a dictator, but more of a director.but i feel common sense has to prevail somewhere in time that sometimes its just not right to be rightfully wrong.i'm timid and i'm scared and now i'm jus hiding in my shell...i'm a cheong swa king but so wad? the world dun care..i mus learn how to come out of my shell first before i can show who i really am! it will take a while i suppose but soon enough soon enough!
well i learnt that my bed is the most precious thing at night cos its queen sized and its shiok! tonight i will get to enjoy! tonight i will be shiok! jus sleep and dun mull too much.only time will tell....only we will last! :)

No comments: